(as of Feb 15,2018 00:22:56 UTC – Details)
Android OS supports all the functions written in the description.
The following functions are NOT compatible with iPhone, Windows Phone and Blackberry, but other functions working normally.
2. Message and Notification Push
3. Remote Camera
* If you are unable to turn it on, please reinstall the battery! (BATTERY INSTALLATION SEE PICTURE #4)
Memory: Support maximum 32GB TF card
SIM Card: Frequency: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Display: 1.54″ touch screen LCD
Material: Metal Frame and Silicone Strap
How to Use It?
1. Open the USB cover, charge the smartwatch for 2 hours before first use. A full charge may take about 1-2 hours.
2. Tap the QR icon on the smartwatch and scan the QR code with your Android smartphone to download BT Notification; Or search “Mediatek SmartDevice” on Google Play to install BT Notification. If you are using an iPhone, Windows Phone or Blackberry, please skip.
3. Enable Bluetooth on smartwatch and smartphone, search and pair them. For better use of the smartwatch, please allow the smartwatch to sync the phonebook, call history, SMS and other information from your smartphone.
4. You’ll be able to use all the functions (Android) after complete the above steps.
*5 (optional). If you want to install SIM card and TF card, please refer to PICTURE #4 to learn how to install them. Any other questions, please contact us at any time.
1 x CHEREEKI Smartwatch
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
Compatible with Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Huawei, ZTE, Google, Motorola, Alcatel, OPPO, XIAOMI, Lenovo and other Android 4.0 or later smartphones. This smartwatch also compatible with iPhone, Windows Phone and Blackberry with limited functions (SEE PICTURE #5)
Functions including Pedometer, Message Push, Alarm, Sleep Monitor, Sedentary Remind, Calendar, Calculator, Photograph, Voice Recorder, MP3, Remote Camera, Anti-lost, Phone Book, SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Note: BT Notification, Message Plush and Remote Camera are not fit for iPhone, Windows Phone and Blackberry
Insert SIM card (frequency: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz) and TF card (maximum 32GB) to use it as a Standalone Phone Watch (INSTALLATION SEE PICTURE #4); Connect it with a smartphone via Bluetooth to use it as a Bluetooth Smartwatch
Tap the QR icon on the smartwatch and scan the QR code with your Android smartphone to download BT Notification; Or search “Mediatek SmartDevice” on Google Play to install BT Notification
There is a protective film on the screen to prevent scratches during transportation, please remove it before use. *PLEASE FULLY CHARGE THE WATCH BEFORE FIRST USE