“Dashlane is life-changingly great. And free. Get it.” – David Pogue, The New York Times
NEVER FORGET ANOTHER PASSWORD
Dashlane makes it easy to keep track of passwords and personal info that you use across the web. Eliminate typing by using auto-login and form autofill. Generate strong passwords. Access Dashlane at home, at work, or anywhere in between.
– Dashlane types your passwords for you on any website
– It can also generate and save new passwords as you browse
– Check your password health in your personal Security Dashboard
– Change weak passwords in one click using Password Changer
– Security breach monitoring for all your accounts
– Share passwords and encrypted notes with other users
– Store credit cards, bank accounts, IDs, passports and more!
– Get expiration notices for what’s in your wallet
– From credit cards to shipping forms, fill every field on every form with one click
– Express checkouts on any site
– Save itemized receipts with screenshots of your purchases
– Keep shared passwords in sync between your contacts
– Manage your contacts access to shared passwords and notes
– Set up emergency access to passwords or notes that others need if you’re unavailable
– Protect your data with AES-256 encryption – the industry’s leading standard
– Only you have access to your data – there is no record of your Master Password anywhere
– Choose where your data is stored: local-only, or synced and backed up to the cloud with Dashlane Premium
TAKE DASHLANE EVERYWHERE
– It’s free to download and use on your device
– Use Dashlane on Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and other devices
– Go Premium to get automatic sync between devices and backup for your data
– Dashlane works in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish
PC Mag “Editors’ Choice Award” 2012 – 2015
Fortune Mag’s “36 Coolest Gadgets of 2013”
Inc.com’s “Best for Passwords and Checkouts”
Top-rated on the Mac App Store
GET IN TOUCH
Send us feedback! You can reach us at support.dashlane.com.
© Copyright © 2017 Dashlane. All rights reserved.