The most highly rated school science app in the UK app store, with 4.5 stars from 50 reviews (all versions), this is a complete ‘textbook in an app’, covering core Science topics studied by 15/16 year olds in England for the rigorous GCSE school-leaving exams.
This Lite app contains 3 complete study units (20 in the full app), plus the full Glossary and Appendices.
A multi-touch iBook version of this Guide is available for iPhone and iPad via the iBooks app: with added features such as interactive images, text highlighting, multiple bookmarks, make your own study cards. Download the FREE sample today!
An Additional Science Revision Guide, and individual Guides for Additional Chemistry, Physics and Biology, are also available as apps and iBooks.
FEATURES OF THE FULL APP:
* 20 study units help you to re-learn and test all your Core Science, via short learning points and structured questions with separate answer screens.
* Hundreds of high-quality illustrations and photos make this the most visual revision resource available.
* Covers every major board’s Core Science specification – AQA, OCR (21st Century Science), Edexcel.
* Simple navigation takes you to any part of your syllabus in 3 taps: unit, sub-unit and hyperlinks within screens.
* Written by experienced GCSE science educators – the writing team has decades of experience producing quality materials for GCSE science.
* A glossary and other appendices add further value – dip in and brush up on Core Science whenever you want, wherever you are.
∼ Contents of the Full App ∼
1 Keeping healthy
2 Control and coordination
3 Drugs and medicine
4 Adaptation and interdependence
5 Energy and biomass in food systems
6 Plant and animal waste
7 Genetics and inheritance
8 Theory of evolution
9 Fundamentals of chemistry
10 Key chemicals in our lives
12 Fuels and other hydrocarbons
13 Polymers and other modern materials
14 Plant oils
15 The Earth’s crust and atmosphere
16 Energy transfer by heat
17 Energy generation and efficiency
18 Electricity for everyday use
19 Waves and the electromagnetic spectrum
20 Earth in the Universe
By Damian Bohle