Learn how to get started with Google Optimize in this updated 2020 tutorial. You will learn how to set up your account, how to add the Google Optimize snippet to your website (directly and with Google Tag Manager), how to run your first A/B test, and more.
My courses: https://www.lovesdata.com/courses
My book: https://amzn.to/2FTQ8SX
YOUR EXTRA RESOURCES:
○ Create your Google Optimize account – https://optimize.google.com
○ Get the Chrome extension – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-optimize/bhdplaindhdkiflmbfbciehdccfhegci
○ Anti-flicker snippet – https://support.google.com/optimize/answer/7100284
WHAT TO WATCH NEXT:
○ Personalization with Google Optimize – https://youtu.be/riLIjxU25m0
Google Optimize lets you run experiments on your website to increase conversions and improve engagement. You can run A/B tests, multivariate tests, and redirect tests. Plus you can personalize the content people see and even add a banner to the top of your pages. If you’re using Google Analytics or advertising with Google Ads, then you absolutely need to use Google Optimize to improve the performance of your website. Even small improvements to your conversions and conversion rate can have a significant impact on your business and the results you achieve.
○ My blog – https://www.lovesdata.com/blog-welcome
○ Contact me – https://www.lovesdata.com/contact-us
GEAR USED FOR THIS VIDEO:
○ Camera – https://amzn.to/36lQOxU
○ Microphone – https://amzn.to/3cSKa4v
○ Microphone (for walk-through) – https://amzn.to/2Xhc180
○ Lights – https://amzn.to/3e3d3v2
Subscribe for more videos: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=lovesdata
DISCLAIMER: This description might include affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links provided we may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Loves Data so we can continue to provide you with free content!