JW Library Sign Language
JW LIBRARY SIGN LANGUAGE is an official app produced by Jehovah’s Witnesses. It downloads, organizes, and plays sign-language videos from jw.org, the official website of Jehovah’s Witnesses.
Watch the Bible and other video publications in sign language. Download them to your mobile device so that you can watch them when you are not connected to the Internet. Enjoy the colorful images, simple navigation, and easy-to-use controls.
– Simple Navigation. The Bible page lets you watch the New World Translation books that have been released. You can also watch individual verses that have not yet been released as part of the New World Translation but have been signed as part of other publications. The Library page displays other publications and movies that are available on jw.org.
– Quickly Look Up Cited Scriptures. While you are watching a video publication, tap the Bible button. The video pauses while you navigate to the cited Scripture and watch it. Go back to the Library page to resume watching the original video.
– Easily Download Videos. The videos that you have not downloaded appear with dimmed colors. Tap a video to start downloading it from jw.org. Tap the Download All button to download all the videos on the page. Long press (tap and hold) a video to delete it from your device.
– Manage Space. You can choose whether to download larger (higher-quality) or smaller (lower-quality) videos.
– Easy-to-Use Video Player. Use these simple gestures to control the video playback:
— Two-finger tap: Play or pause the video.
— Swipe left: Skip to the next marker.
— Swipe right: Skip to the previous marker.
— Swipe up: Increase playback speed.
— Swipe down: Decrease playback speed.
— Single tap: Show or hide player controls.