Minesweeper is a classic, throwback PC game that provides hours of fun. The game is simple, try to avoid the bombs to clear the minefield to win the game! Strategy and logic are needed to navigate the multiple levels of difficulty. Monitor your progress with the brand new stats tracker to keep tabs on your progress and try to beat your best times! This retro minesweeper game is just like the original and provides great fun for all ages.
If you like old classic games such as chess, checkers, backgammon, solitaire, freecell as well as classic puzzle games like sudoku, tetris, and crossword puzzles then this game is for you!
How to play:
Start with a covered mine field of square tiles and clear the field by tapping one square at a time. But be careful, as underneath some tiles are bombs waiting to be detonated! Beneath each tile is a number (indicates how many mines are touching the tile), a blank space, or a mine waiting to be exploded! Use strategy and logic to navigate the mine map and win the game!
– Pinch to zoom
– High scores leaderboard for each difficulty setting
– Stats tracking to keep track of your games for each difficulty
– Adjustable difficulty: Beginner, Medium, Difficult, and Custom options to ensure you are always challenged
– Best, smoothest, fastest interface of any iPhone Mine Sweeper game
– Flag Mode: Turn on flag mode to mark tiles you think are bombs quickly
– Portrait and Landscape mode for iPhone and iPad
If you love the game and care to provide feedback, please join our Facebook group and share your thoughts on future improvements: